To ensure a one-stop for our core civil engineering services and to support your development through the planning stages, it is often necessary to conduct Infiltration Testing (to BRE 365 specification), Topographical and / or a CCTV Drainage Surveys.
We carry out these surveys in-house ensuring a sound technical platform is created early on for future design to progress.
All our surveys are carefully planned and coordinated by our civils engineers ensuring they appropriately inform the civil engineering design service being undertaken. An overview of each survey we carry out is provided below;
- Undertaken in accordance with RICS Measured Surveys of Land, Buildings and Utilities (3rd Edition)
- Undertaken using latest GPS technology using state of the art equipment.
- All results provided back in DWG format to OS grid, to Above Ordnance Datum (AOD) and using 3d strings for full integration into design software platforms.
BRE 365 Infiltration Testing
- Undertaken in accordance with full BRE 365 specification ensuring rates are fully accepted by approval authorities first time round.
- Our Service includes trial pit data sheet/s identifying strata and thickness encountered, photographs of testing, technical note identifying calculated infiltration rate and recommendations on surface water disposal based on infiltration rates identified.
- All our BRE 365 testing reports are fully reviewed and signed off by chartered civil engineer
CCTV Drainage Survey
- Service includes identification of all chamber cover and invert levels, internal dimensions, condition and potential suggestions of remediation measures where pipes are failing as applicable
- All CCTV surveys completed by an MSCC5 Qualified Engineer and produced using Wincam VX Reporting software
- All CCTV Drainage survey findings accurately plotted on to a topographical survey for maximum accuracy and full design integration